Custom Tour England
Welcome to England, a country full of culture, history and heritage.
Tell me a little about a Custom Tour of England
Customization and flexibility are our key themes. We design and deliver tours for groups of all sizes, suitably tailored to agreed objectives and budgets.
Tell me more about a Custom Tour of England.
To assist guests here is a non-exhaustive listing of potential tour themes:-
- Family history and genealogy: Connect with English ancestors.
- Arts, crafts and culture including Shakespeare, Jane Austen, Wordsworth, Constable and Beatrix Potter.
- London: Tower, Buckingham Palace, River Thames, Globe Theatre, London Eye and much more.
- York: Famous medieval city with its Shambles district, Minster (Cathedral) and Jorvik Viking experience.
- Oxford and Cambridge: Famous university cities with ‘dreaming spires’, gardens, museums, libraries and leisure boating on rivers.
- Cathedrals: Salisbury, Winchester, Lincoln, Ely, Canterbury and more.
- Bath: Classic Georgian architecture and Roman baths.
- Palaces and Grand Houses: Castle Howard, Chatsworth and Blenheim Palace.
- Lake District: Popular and scenic area in N.W. England.
- Cotswolds: Quaint villages and medieval wool churches in central England. Includes Castle Combe, England’s prettiest village.
- Medieval England: Battlefields, Cathedrals and Historic Churches.
- Roman Period: Hadrian’s Wall, Chedworth Roman Villa, Fishbourne Roman Palace and much more.
- Devon and Cornwall: Beaches and scenery.
- Castles: Windsor, Oxford, Muncaster, Carlisle, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Berkeley Castle and many more.
- Gardens: Kew, Painswick, Holker Hall, Howick Hall, Hidcote, Batsford Arboretum, Sulgrave Manor and more.
- Historic Abbeys: Westminster, Rievaulx, Fountains, Battle Abbey, Glastonbury, Buckfast and more.
- English Civil War: Cromwell sites in East Anglia, Edge Hill,Marston Moor, Naseby and more.
- Film and T.V. locations: Includes Highclere Castle and Alnwick Castle
- Prehistory: Stonehenge, Avebury, Rollright Stones, Castlerigg, Long Meg and more.
- Geology and Fossils: includes Dorset’s ‘Jurassic Coast‘.
Self-Drive Tour of England
As an alternative to an escorted tour, we can arrange a suitably tailored self-drive (driving) tour by way of a package comprising rental car, itinerary and lodgings.
For more help and information regarding a Custom Tour of England contact Nigel:-
T: 44 (0) 141 638 5500
We look forward to hearing from you!