Small Group Tours of Scotland
Have fun and experience the magic of Scotland in a specially tailored small group tour designed to meet your expectations. Themes may include: Classic Scotland, Scotland’s Gardens Tour; Scottish Islands Tour; Scotland Whisky Tour: Scottish Highlands Tour; Scottish Castles Tour; Photography Tour; Scotland Battlefields Tour, Orkney Tour; Scotland Ancestry Tour: Hadrian’s Wall Tour; Edinburgh Tour; Glasgow Tour; Architecture Tour; Cultural Tour; Study Tour or a blend of some or all of the foregoing.
Below is a ‘food for thought’ master menu of things to do and places to visit. Contact Catswhiskerstours for more information. As we like a challenge please contact us for any other tour themes in the British Isles (England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales). We also specialise in the English Cotswolds and Lake District.
- Go fishing on rivers or other fisheries.
- Bird watching at the Scottish Seabird Centre, Lochwinnoch and other sites.
- Visit the Old Course at St. Andrews
- Play golf in the home of the sport.
- Drink at the Globe Inn, Dumfries, Robert Burns’ watering hole.
- Drink at the Horseshoe Bar, Glasgow. Longest bar in the U.K.
- Visit Burns Cottage, Alloway.
- Visit Charles Rennie Mackintosh’s House for an Art Lover, Glasgow
- Take a trip on the steamship Waverley from Glasgow.
- Visit Skara Brae on Orkney
- Visit famous scotch whisky distilleries on Islay
- Tour Mount Stuart on Bute with its fine Gothic architecture.
- Visit the iconic religious settlement on Iona.
- Tour the Isle of Skye with its unique geology, history and scenery.
- Tour the Isle of Mull with its magnificent scenery.
- Visit Glencoe and experience the raw and rugged scenery.
- Visit the picture postcard village of Luss on Loch Lomond.
- Visit the Royal Highland Show in Edinburgh during June.
- Experience the famous Edinburgh Fringe during August.
- Attend the ever popular Edinburgh Military Tattoo (August).
- Walk to the top of Arthur’s Seat ( 823 ft.) near Edinburgh
- Climb to the top of the Wallace Monument (220ft.) near Stirling.
- Scale the Scott Monument in Edinburgh-200ft and 287 steps.
- Take a boat trip to see Fingal’s Cave, Staffa.
- Visit historic Urquhart Castle which is well positioned to view Loch Ness.
- Visit the evocative Eilean Donan Castle on Loch Duich, home of the Macraes
- Take a trip on the Jacobite Express Steam Train in the West Highlands, one of the world’s top railway journeys.
- Visit the strategic fortress of Stirling Castle, former home of the Scottish Royals.
- Visit the famous Rosslyn Chapel with its unique carvings.
- Visit Glenfinnan Monument where Bonnie Prince Charlie landed in 1745.
- Experience a unique piece of Scottish engineering at the Falkirk Wheel.
- Experience a little of Roman Scotland, Rough Castle on the Antonine Wall.
- Visit the Isle of Lewis and the famous Callanish Stones.
- Visit the famous Scottish Parliament building in Edinburgh.
- Visit famous battlefields such as : Killiecrankie in Perthshire, Bannockburn near Stirling and Culloden Moor near Inverness.
- Visit Glasgow’s Necropolis, a magnificent representation of Victorian confidence where the ‘great and good’ are laid to rest.
We are keen to design and deliver tours of Scotland and other areas of the British Isles to match your requirements. All group sizes and budgets considered.
Back to Scottish Tours
For more information and help contact Nigel-
T 44 (0) 141 638 5500
E firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!