Golf originated in Scotland during the 15th century, if not earlier. St. Andrews Old Course is the most famous golf course in the world followed by many other historic Scottish courses such as Ayr, Balirgowrie, Brora, Bruntsfield, Carnegie Club, Carnoustie, Crail, Cruden Bay, Downfield, Duff House Royal, Duke’s Course (St. Andrews), Dunbar, Durness, Edzell, Elie, Fortrose & Rosemarkie, Gleneagles, Grantown-on-Spey, Gullane, Ladybank, Lanark, Loch Lomond, Lundin, Machrie, Machrihanish, Monifieth, Montrose, Moray (Lossiemouth), Muirfield, Musselburgh, Nairn, North Berwick, Perth, Pitlochry, Portpatrick, Prestwick, Royal Aberdeen, Royal Dornoch, Royal Troon, The Roxburgh, Scotscraig, Shiskine,Southerness,Turnberry, Western Gailes, and Whitekirk
We can offer tailor made packages to some of Scotland’s finest courses including:
– Turnberry –- Carnoustie – Royal Troon – Muirfield – St. Andrews
Additionally, clients may wish to sample some of Scotland’s finest new courses including:
– Carrick on Loch Lomond – Kingsbarns – St. Andrews Castle Course
We will liaise with guests to:
– Book course(s) of choice – Arrange transportation – Arrange accommodation to suit your budget and preference – Organise rental of equipment ( if required)-Arrange Tee Times and Caddies.
We can offer a full range of courses including:
– Royal Troon – Turnberry – Prestwick
Open Championship Qualifying:
– Barassie, – Western Gailes, – Glasgow Gailes – St. Nicholas
Local Links and Parkland Courses
These Ayrshire experiences can be tailored to suit every pocket and standard of golfer. Accommodation and transport also available.
We are flexible and want to help. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for a great Scottish golfing experience.
More Information: Contact Nigel-
T 44 (0) 141 638 5500
We look forward to hearing from you!