Custom Glasgow Sightseeing Tours
Welcome to Glasgow, Scotland’s largest city with a long history, special culture and much to see.
Tell me a little about Custom Glasgow Sightseeing Tours
Catswhiskerstours, a Glasow based company, is pleased to provide customised tours of the city’s sights and places of interest for individuals or groups.
Tell me more about Custom Glasgow Sightseeing Tours
We work with guests to design and deliver tours based on preferred themes. A list of potential options is provided below.
- Gorbals District: Revitalised with fascinating modern architecture.
- Govan District: Former heavy industrial shipbuilding area. Famous for the early medieval, Govan Carved Stones.
- Architecture: Charles Rennie Mackintosh and Alexander ‘Greek’ Thomson plus dynamic modern waterfront.
- Glasgow Necropolis: Magnificent Victorian- era burial ground with its own heritage trail.
- Ancestry: Guests may wish to connect with ancestors from Glasgow and West of Scotland.
- Medieval Glasgow: Cathedral, Saltmarket, Provand’s Lordship,Trongate and more.
- Glasgow Green: Extensive open space with its own history and links to Glasgow’s working people.
- Tobacco Industry: Connect with the booming tobacco industry of the late 18th century.
- Jewish Glasgow: Garnethill Jewish archives and other sites.
- Riverside Museum: New building with focus on transport. Includes Tall Ship, Glenlee.
- Scotch Whisky: Auchentoshan Distillery and Pot Still Pub.
- Glasgow Cathedral: Top visitor attraction dating from 13th century.
- Museums and Art Galleries: Kelvingrove, Gallery of Modern Art and much more.
- Football: Visit Rangers ( Ibrox) and Celtic ( Celtic Park).
- Walking Tours: Visit key, city centre sites on foot.
For guests who wish to explore further afield we can offer a wide range of customised tours from Glasgow.
How can I find more information on a Custom Glasgow Sightseeing Tour?
T: 44 (0) 141 638 5500
We look forward to hearing from you!