Personalized Tour Scotland
Welcome to Scotland, a country where Catswhiskerstours has many years experience of providing a wide range of private and customized group tours.
Tell me a little about a Personalized Tour of Scotland
This type of tour is Catswhiskerstours core product. We work with guests to design and deliver tours of Scotland to match particular themes and preferences for groups of all sizes.
Tell me more about Catswhiskerstours Personalized Tours of Scotland.
Our key strength is flexibility. Here is a summary listing of possible tour themes:
- Ancestry Themed Tours: Many visitors wish to connect with their personal ancestry and/or a Scottish Clan. We can help with this and customize a tour around particular locations with which ancestors are connected.
- Castles Tours: Scotland is endowed with over 600 castles ranging from skeletal ruins to magnificent specimens such as Stirling Castle, Eilean Donan Castle and Edinburgh Castle.
- Highlands Tours: Explore the magic and rugged beauty of the Scottish Highlands as exemplified by places such as Loch Ness and Glencoe.
- Scottish Islands Tours: Over 15 major islands to chose from including Isle of Skye, the Hebrides, Orkney and Shetland all of which feature unique culture, history and heritage.
- Scottish Cities Tours: Glasgow and Edinburgh have their respective unique attractions and appeal. Castles, Cathedrals, medieval and modern architecture, stunning waterfront (Glasgow), a Royal Palace and much more.
- Scottish Borders Tours: Soft landscapes, grand houses, Sir Walter Scott connection at Abbotsford and the famous Border Reivers Trail.
- Whisky Tours: Tours can be arranged to visit a selection of Scotland’s 90 plus distilleries. Areas include Lowlands, Highlands, Speyside, Islay and Campbeltown.
- An exclusive Golf Tour.
- Photography Tours: The diversity of light and landscapes offers a superb canvas for photography.
- Cultural Tours: Glasgow, Edinburgh and other cities are well endowed with theatres, art galleries, museums, art and architecture some of which are world class.
- Gardens Tours: There is vast selection of gardens around Scotland including Highlands, Lowlands and Islands each with own distinctive characters and with appeal to everyone from horticulturists to artists.
- The Trossachs region which includes Loch Lomond. Emphasis on scenery and outdoor activities.
- The scenic, Clyde Coast with castles, seascapes, views of islands and golf.
- Self-Drive (Driving) Tours: Tours can be arranged for groups who wish to explore at own speed. Catswhiskerstours provides a combination of rental car, lodgings and itinerary.
How can Catswhiskerstours help with a Personalized Tour?
We can design tours on any (or combination) of the above themes. We also cover England and Ireland. For more information contact Nigel and indicate preferences. Contact details are:
E: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
T: 44 (0) 141 638 5500
We look forward to hearing from you!
Back to Scottish Tours